Rapidly coming to a universe near you.
Whether you base your information on my real name or my Bill McSciFi nom-de-plum, I've been a busy little writer this year. I've got two releases out on Nerdanatix, two more in development, and another release, for a different company, running through the inking phase. Legends Parallel - the series for those of you who think quantum physics isn't violent or sexy enough - continues to earn rave reviews, Svarožič - the story of a woman trapped inside a man and a god trapped inside a human - debuted on Nerdanatix' top 5 most requested releases and continues to impress. You can click her name to read the 8 page character introduction for free.
Pestilent - the dystopian futurescape wherein humans harvest the essence of dead aliens to increase their life spans - and Bob: Sins of the Son - the son of Death wants to be a superhero, what could possibly go wrong?- are both in the hands of artists.
Hybrid Zero: Jungle Grrl - the story of the galaxy's oddest amusement park built on a simulacrum of Earth - is an extension of the Hybrid Zero universe created by Cyril Brown. Cyril's, mostly NSFW, work has been featured in numerous publications and he's now set to pop on an international scale.
Plus, of course there's more, my trilogy, The Brittle Riders, has been released as three individual print releases and a complete trilogy digitally. Think of it this way, if David Brin came off a three day tequila bender and dropped acid, he would have written The Brittle Riders. Essentially, after the death of every man, woman, and child on the planet things get a little weird. Apocalypses are funny that way.
I now return you to your regularly scheduled internet.
10 Things I Learned at C2E2
1. There is such a thing as puppet porn. And it is glorious.
2. Cosplayers are even cooler when you can talk to them for a bit.
3. Finally meeting people in real life you've only known online is fun.
4. Good news for an upcoming anthology I'm in, there is a sizeable cult of Edgar Allan Poe fans who love comics.
5. My feet hurt. Like stabbing pain surrounded by the numbness of death type hurt.
6. I can ruin any pic I am in. Memo to self: Lose some more fucking weight!
7. There are people who seem to like my writing and were not afraid to say so.
8.Legends Parallel has legs. Like serious ones. I was stunned at the amount of people who came to the booth because they already had the book.
9. Clarity Girl seems to have found its voice. It's going to be fun watching it develop.
10. When McDonald's is your best food option something is seriously wrong.
11. (BONUS) We'll do this again.